Oxygen & Health
OXYGEN: 4 FACTS ABOUT ILLNESS, ACHES AND PAIN
Fact #1. Healthy cells contain LOTS of oxygen – unhealthy cells do not. Otto Warburg, MD and PhD, received a Nobel Prize in 1931 (80+ years ago) for his cancer cell research, proving that cancer is caused by a lack of oxygen and that oxygen kills cancer cells.
Fact #2. Alkaline fluids contain MORE oxygen than acidic fluids (based on the scientific definitions of pH, acidity and alkalinity).
Fact #3. MOST problems with our health are linked with a lack of oxygen (i.e., over-acidity) in the body. Here are just some of the many conditions linked to over over-acidity:
Aches and pains, acid reflux, allergies, anxiety, arthritis, bloating, bursitis, cancer, cholesterol problems, chronic fatigue, contagious diseases, dental problems, digestive problems, depression, diabetes, eye diseases, gout, hay fever, heart disease, high blood pressure, impotence, indigestion, intestinal issues (diarrhea, constipation, IBS, etc.), kidney stones, kidney disease, lack of energy, menstrual problems, morning sickness, nausea, obesity/weight control problems, osteoporosis, skin problems (eczema, psoriasis, acne, etc.), tendonitis, urinary tract infections as well as numerous other painful and debilitating illnesses and medical conditions.
Fact #4. Many doctors believe that the key to health is making the body more alkaline, meaning we have more oxygen available within the body. A healthy cell has a pH of 7.365. Most tap water is lower – about 7. Most Americans eat a very acidifying/toxic diet (too much meat, acidic water/drinks, sugar, etc.) with few alkalizing fruits and vegetables and do not get extra oxygen from regular aerobic exercise (walking, etc.). Stress and trauma also make us highly acidic.
WAYS TO GET MORE OXYGEN
1. Get more oxygen into the lungs (e.g., by deep breathing). Most people are shallow and/or chest breathers. Some health professionals suggest taking 5 deep/diaphragmatic breaths every hour.
2. Move more oxygen from our lungs into our blood. Some doctors state that the HTE Sun Ancon Chi Machine, tested on 100,000 people, does this – other (fake) machines hurt the body). Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) clump up our blood, decreasing the amount of oxygen they carry. Here are 2 videos related to clumped up blood and possible ways to improve those situations:
WAYS TO GET MORE OXYGEN
3. Use oxygen therapies (e.g., injections, hyperbaric oxygen chambers, etc.). Oxygen therapies are popular in Germany.
4. Make the body more alkaline (e.g., good diet, exercise, reducing stress, harmonious music, deep sleep, etc.). Making the body more alkaline is popular in Japan where the Japanese are long-living people.According to Wikipedia, World Health Information figures for 2019 show that the average person born in Japan has the greatest chance of living a long life than a person from any other country. Japan is #1 on the list, the United States is only #40, and here are the life expectancies for Japan and the USA:
Japan 84.3 years
USA 78.5 years (5.8 years less, over 7% different)
5. Eat an overall alkalizing diet (lots of vegetables, some fruits, a few grains, etc.). Be aware that some acidifying foods are critical to our health. Most Americans have a diet that is extremely acidifying, leading to pain and illness. Alkalizing foods are vegetables, many fruits and some grains. Acidifying foods include:
- healthy fats which make up the membrane of each cell and allow proper nutrients to enter/exit the cell
- protein (animal protein is more acidifying that protein in non-animal foods)
- vitamin C
- various other nutrients
6. Drink alkaline water containing more oxygen (Enagic makes machines, certified medical devices, which are used in Japanese hospitals and which produce drinking water called Kangen water, with a pH of 8.5, 9.0 and 9.5. Water with a pH of 9.5 is about 300 times more alkaline than ordinary tap water). Is your drinking water alkaline – or at least not acidic? Unfortunately, most (but not all) bottled waters range from acidic to very acidic.
7. Improve the ability of the body to remove toxins, most of which are acidic, by making the lymph system work better (the HTE Original Chi Machine does this, as does HTE far infrared machine, formerly named the HotHouse, but now renamed as a Ceramic Heater). Both machines are shown in pictures and discussed in detail in the book Flood Your Body With Oxygen by Ed McCabe.
8. Decrease stress and trauma to make the body more alkaline (energy healing is one way to do this). My own book (6 Life Changing Energy Healing Methods: How to Reduce Emotional Stress, Pain and Illness) has many ideas about this. Another way to decrease stress is to do an Inner-Voice Scan with an AO Scan Mobile Device, then listen to the corrective music generated for the most out-of-balance emotional notes analyzed.
9. Minimize non-food acidic substances. Acidifying substances like aspartame, soft drinks (which also dehydrate the body), sugar (in many foods), some preservatives, additives, etc.